Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Your opinion please!

Here is where I am sewing wise. Trying to make decisions. That is the fun part of doing this. You change one ribbon you change the whole look. I learned this at a young age watching my mom frame things. You change the mat color you can make a picture look totally different.

I am asking for your thoughts. The ones below with 2 pictures have 2 different ribbon colors, let me know which one you think looks best.


I think that this one is going to come out really cute. I am thinking of putting it with the one below and making a set out of it.





This is the same print (lighting makes it look like 2 different pinks) with 2 different ribbons. Which one do you like best the brown dots or pink dots? Sorry they are not the same size. I need to work on my picture taken ability.





Which do you like for this one, green or black?

Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing which one of each you like.

11 comments:

DeAnn Aalbers said...

For the first one, I like the brown one with the pink dots. I couldn't see a difference on the 2nd one. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

For the pink, I like the darker ribbon with the lighter dots. And you must go with green for the John Deere! What are you thinking?

Nora said...

I like DeAnn like the brown ribbon with the pink dots. For the second one, I would definitely go with the green...keeps with the theme...

brickmomma said...

i agree with deann

Anonymous said...

I fourth it! Brown with pink dots with the pink fabric and green ribbon with John Deere. You do such a great job! Lauren S.

Kelly said...

Those are so cute! I like the brown and green ribbons.

Laura Brittain said...

Okay, call me crazy, but I like them all. I think they all look good. Could you do some of each? Cute stuff! :o)

Anonymous said...

I vote the same - the brown ribbon for the first and then the green for the second. Just want to say 'howdy' and say I'm glad I've wandered onto your blog! Happy Tuesday, Laura

Anonymous said...

I vote for the brown and the green! They are super cute!

Blessings to you,
Shannon L.

Anonymous said...

my vote would be brown dots & green ribbon :)
Nicole

brickmomma said...

what about some bandana material? that would be cute...