Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm in trouble!!

I came into the kitchen to find this:


El is so proud in this picture. She has climbed up on a stool, for the first time, to get to a sippy cup. I am in trouble, she is 11 months old, puts everything in her mouth, gets into everything, eats as much as a little boy, and has now learned how to climb up on a stool. Oh my, the world for her has just gotten bigger and brighter!!! She can now discover new things!! Oh I am so in for it.

She is such a little blessing. I have to remind myself of that when she wears me out on some days. Those are not that often, but I know she is truly a gift from God! We are so blessed with 2 sweet girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She does look SO proud of herself! :-) She has such pretty eyes and a wonderful smile! Her picture made me smile too! Thanks for sharing it!

Love,
Quiltermama