Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mom's purse

Here is your purse mom, I finally finished it. I think that I am going to try it out today when I do my running around.

Em is looking forward to seeing ya'll this weekend. I know she and El are going to have a great week with ya'll. She is so ready, she keeps asking (every day) if today is her birthday. I tell her that she has to go to your house for the week and when she comes back home we are going to have a birthday party for her. She says "OH, Ok!!" Then the next question is "Are we going to the castle today?" I have to tell her that we are going to have her birthday, El's birthday and cousin E's birthday and then we are going to the castle. And she say "Ohh!" (we are going to Disney in October)



1 comment:

brickmomma said...

very cute! oh,i found my wallet!