Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Swim Lessons for Em!


Em has swim lessons for the nest 2 weeks. She was so excited about "swimming like a fish". She has done very well. I think that the fact the daddy and mommy are not in the pool help her learn better. She has floated on her back and has attempted to put her face in the water. All things that we couldn't get her to do. I have posted some pics I took last night at the pool. She came out of the pool so excited and was just giggling. We had to laugh at her. She had a great time. We are taking lessons with one of her little friends which makes it fun also.







This is Em "resting" before she goes to lessons. She claimed she wasn't tired.


Em waiting her turn.



Em jumping in the ring.




Em swimming back to the side pool.

Em floating on her back.


I didn't get a good pic of her floating on her back. I want to get her face in the picture. I will have to try tonight if the weather permits. It is suppose to rain the rest of the week. I pray it is fine while we are there so she can get the most out of her lessons. She is really enjoying them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute! :-)

Love,
Quiltermama

brickmomma said...

I like to 'rest' too, Em!!