Thursday, July 12, 2007

Our little Cowgirls coming home for her birthday party!

The girls are coming home tomorrow. Yea!! We are getting things ready for Em's 3rd birthday. She wanted a cowboy party with a horse cake. I found a horse cake and a boot cake on family fun.com. We had extra cake left over so B-Daddy got creative a made a cowboy hat. Here is what we came up with. I must say I am quite impressed with ourselves!




This is the 3rd year we have made a homemade birthday cake for Em. We have enjoyed decorating each one of them. I found a cool castle cake that I want to make, but we are going to have to wait till one of them wants a princess party. For now we are going for the cowboy theme. I will let you know how the party goes on Saturday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job on the birthday cakes! The cowboy hat is quite impressive too! We are looking forward to the party! ~ Lauren S.

Laura Brittain said...

Those turned out WAAAAY cute, Amanda! I'm very impressed! Really looking forward to tomorrow. Hope we are all well!!!

Anonymous said...

You are SO talented!!! :-) I love all of your work!!!

Love,
Quiltermama

brickmomma said...

can't wait to see pony ride pictures!!!