Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sunday's Best!

I am so blessed to have a mom that likes to sew for my girls. She is always working on something for them. My mom and dad came last weekend and she brought 2 Sunday outfits, and pajamas for both of the girls. She is already working on another dress for both of them. Here is a picture of her latest creation.

These dresses were made so Em would have something to wear with that bow she has on. I made El's bow this morning at 8:15am so she would have one also. B-daddy said that we didn't need to go into all of that this morning (making El a bow), but I insisted that she needed a bow also and that I could have it done in no time. Just for the recorded we were all dressed and ready to go out the door 15 minutes early.

Em said that she needed her "2 sweet girls" for the picture. She hears me call them that and has since called her babies that also.

Sister loving at it's best!!! This is my favorite picture.

Thanks Granny for keeping my girls looking like a million bucks!


Mom, one of the older ladies at church told me that she couldn't believe you made those dresses. She said that they looked like something you would buy at Neiman Marcus. Great work mom, Thanks for clothing the girls! We Love you!!