Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Here are some picture we took at the fireworks show. This is El's first 4th, she didn't seem too interested because it was past her bedtime. She ended up in her car seat, where she was more comfortable to go to sleep. Em enjoy watching from the car. It started drizzling on us when we were going to get out of the car and Em said that "it was dripping on her." We were able to see the whole show from our air conditioned, dry car!! It started raining pretty good on the way home.



I think that this picture look like a flower. My pictures didn't come out all that great, but I got to play around with all my setting on my camera, and I still don't know which one to use.

1 comment:

Laura Brittain said...

That's still a cool picture of the fireworks! It is fun to get to play with the settings on your camera, though. Happy 4th! :o)