Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We have a name!!

It's official we have a name for my business. We decided on "Oh me, Oh my Sweet Baby!" We have made business cards today and I will get them in 7 days. We are working on my web site. I am planning on having things to buy on the website. Some of the items I have made for people and my self are pictured below. I am planning on doing diaper bags (Small and Large), burp cloths, blankets, silkys, taggies, hair bows, and embroidering. My mom gave me her embroidering machine because she bought a new one. How handy is that going to be, I am going to have fun!!





El's Diaper bag




Custom order for a friend! This is a silky, burp cloth, and blanket embroidered with "Raney" on it.



I made some like this for my nephew and just loved them. These were made with some of the left over material.






Example of a taggie!


Example of a silky.

I will let ya'll know when my website is up and running.


4 comments:

Nicole said...

SO SO COOL!!!!!!! You are so talented!

Laura Brittain said...

I'm excited for you! Your stuff is so cute! Much love and blessings!

brickmomma said...

WAY TO GO, GIRL! Looks awesome! Can't wait to buy more of your stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! I can't wait to get my bag! DeAnn