Monday, July 9, 2007

The girls are gone for the week.

Well the kids are gone for the week to my mom's. Em was so excited when she woke up Saturday morning. She was ready to go to Granny and PapPaws. She was also excited because she knows that when she gets back she is going to have (and I quote her) "my birthday time!!" We are planning on having pony rides and she is just so ready. I pray it doesn't rain so much this week and it is not raining on Saturday morning.



B-daddy and I are working on my website (mostly B-daddy) I am clueless. I am so blessed to have a husband who is so smart and knows how to do so much!! I am sewing like crazy so I can take pictures and post it on my site especially since my girls aren't here all week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see your website and all the beautiful things you are selling! You truly are talented!

Blessings to you,
Shannon :)