Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Snow White Decided to go Blonde!!

Minor details, but our Snow White is a blonde! We bought this outfit yesterday at Sam's. I wanted to get Em a princess outfit so she can wear it one day on our trip to Disney World. I saw that they had some at Sam's for a great price. When I went yesterday there was only a hand full of them left. So she picked out Snow White, there were no Cinderella's left. She had fun putting it all on this afternoon. It even came with cute high heel shoes. Guess who is going to be Snow White for Halloween???


El wanted to have her picture taken on the hearth too!! She was feeling left out.

After Em took off her Snow White outfit she came up to me and told me "Mom, I'm a cowboy now!" Being a princess is hard work!

2 comments:

Laura Brittain said...

What a cute picture!!!! Her hair looks really cute pulled back with the headband ... would she wear some headbands while you are trying to grow her bangs out? That looks really cute. Did they have any cute boys costumes at Sam's?

Amanda said...

I haven't tried head bands, this one is actually to big for her head but it works for dressing up. I didn't see any costumes at sam's but they did put out some halloween decor, so maybe they are coming.