Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ring Around the Rosie!

I know what you are thinking, "it is ring around the roses." But my Em sings ring around the rosies, pocket full of posies, so that is what we are going with. This is how she had her doll house people and horses placed on the coffee table yesterday. I had to laugh at her. She said they were playing ring around the rosies.


This is Em posing with my latest creation. My new purse. I made this bag out of the scraps I had left from cutting out a diaper bag. I think it came out so cute.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the new purse- super cute! You are so talented my friend!

Anonymous said...

i would LOVE to have a purse like that! you probably don't know me, but have seen me at church.
you make those to sell???
email me
de_hills@yahoo.com