Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My cuties, and recent projects!

I haven't blogged in almost a week. I posted some pics of the girls dressed for Sunday Church. These are actually their Christmas dresses my mom made for them. I just love the red flowers. That little bow in El's hair didn't last too long. It was lost before we got to church. I found it later in her car seat.



My baby is going to be 1 year old in 15 days! Boy how a year flies by. She thought she was so big sitting in a chair by herself!


This is one of my latest projects that I just finished. I think this bag turned out so cute!! I have also worked on a set of baby items for a lady who works on the maternity ward. She saw my work from one of our friends who had a baby last week. She wanted to know where they got their cute stuff. Diana told her the name of my website and my name. So the lady looked me up on the web and my name in the book and called and wanted me to make her daughter a set. She came over the other day to pick out her print. This is how it turned out.

No comments: