Sunday, August 26, 2007

El's Party

El had a little party on Saturday with family. We had our Dr appt on Friday and Em and El got shots. El has been running a fever ever since and has been very cranky!! My parents stayed home with her and Em today, while B-Daddy and I went to church. El has cried most of the afternoon. Pray that she feels better soon! I am not use to cranky, crying babies. It is a helpless feeling when you don't know how to calm your child.


Back to the Dr's visit on Friday, Dr H's birthday was Friday and the nurse asked Em if she could sing to him when he came in. I reminded her that she was going to sing something for DrH and she started singing Happy Birthday. When she got to the name part she put El's name in it. I had to explain that we sang to El yesterday. He just laughed, I think he was caught off guard. He was even a little red.

Em did great, she had to have 1 shot also and she didn't even cry. She said "that hurt mom!" It was over before she could think to much about it.




Here are some pics from Saturday.











1 comment:

Nicole said...

CUTE cake!!!!!
Sorry about the fever. Poor baby.