Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday B-Daddy!!!

10 Reason Why We LOVE B-Daddy:

1. He loves our girls and sees them as a true blessing.
2. He helps around the house and with the girls. He loves to play and read to the girls.
3. He is low maintance! All he wanted for his B-Day is his annual Great American Cookie Cake.
4. He loves the Lord and lives a righteous life.
5. He met every criteria I had on my list I made for the man I wanted to marry. (God is so Good)
6. He loves me just the way I am even without make up!
7. He is a great thinker and is always working on a project to make us money. ( His mind is always going.)
8. He works hard so I can stay home with my girls!
9. He wants to retire by the time he is 40, (be financially at the point we need to be) and he is working hard towards that goal.
10. He is very handy around the house, he can fix anything!

Happy Birthday B-Daddy, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Today has been a busy day so far. We submitted B-Daddy's picture to the news station for applause and he was drawn to win the Chick-fil-a party tray!! YEA!! He has always said that he wished we could win that one day! We also got on line at 7am and bought a $50 gift card for Christopher's for $25 through our TV station's website. They are doing 1/2 price gift cards on Thursday's. This week was Christopher's. It took all but 1 minute to sell out of cards, they had 50 to sell, and we were able to get one!!

We went to the mall to get his cookie cake, and stopped in Bealls to shop because they were having their one day sale. We got 2 birthday gifts, 4 Christmas presents and some stuff for us. We ended up with 13 items and paid $80. I came home and totalled our stuff and the total was $370. We saved $290! I was so pumped!! We are trying to get all our shopping done way early for Christmas, and we are well on our way.

We then went to the Hospital to drop off the stuff I made for a lady. All the nurses were ohhing and ahhing over my work. I was so happy they liked it so much. They turned out so cute. They all wanted business cards. The lady wants me to make a diaper bag for her daughter also. She said that she will be getting back with me on that.
Then we headed out to the Lake to have a picnic lunch. We ate our lunch under the gazebo and had our cookie cake for dessert. It wasn't so bad under the gazebo, there was a little breeze blowing and only 1 boat on the lake. B-Daddy wanted to see how the lake was layed out and what there was to do there.

We are on our way to drop off the girls at my MIL and to see a movie this afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love a good sale!!!

:-)

Makes me feel 18 again, every time--ha ha!

Love,
Quiltermama

DeAnn Aalbers said...

Yeah for B-Daddy!

brickmomma said...

what a great day!