Saturday, October 18, 2008

YearBookYourself.com

This is really funny. Go to this website and you can upload a picture of yourself and click to see what you would have looked like that year. It goes back to 1950.
I was rolling at the pictures of B daddy. Thanks for sharing this website Lindsay! We had fun playing around with it. If you haven't seen this before you need to try it. It is well worth the laugh. I chose B Daddy's and he chose mine. I just laugh so hard when I see his. It is so stickin' funny!!

me 1972
me 1990
Me 1996

B-Daddy 1976B-Daddy 1984
B-Daddy 1990

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! Ok, you have my cant sleep -hitting the blogs- mind just hysterically laughing! I cant wait to do this with DaddyD!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome!!! You did a much better job of aligning the pictures than we did. That was hard!!! SO FUNNY!!!

brickmomma said...

HI-larious!!!!!

I can't wait to do it!

Becky said...

SO 2 FUNNY!!!! HA!!!!