Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We got to meet Mike Huckabee.

Last night we went to Dessert and Coffee with Mike Huckabee benefiting Hope Pregnancy Center. He was the keynote speaker. He is quite the character! He told us about times he has been traveling and people think they recognize him and say he is someone else and that everyone he meets tells him they voted for him. He said if that many people voted for him he would be the nominee! After the program you could purchase his book and have him sign a "sticker" to put in the book. The book is not released till Nov 18th. So we got in line and got some signed and took some pictures.







3 comments:

Terri said...

How exciting! He's such a godly man of character. Wish he was going to be our next President!!

Laura Brittain said...

We told him WE really did vote for him! :o) That was a fun evening ... I enjoyed the company, the speakers and the mission of that organization. Amanda, I need to get a copy of the picture of me and my hubby to put in the gift box telling my dad that he is getting Huck's book when it comes out next month for his birthday.

Becky said...

Me too!! I really did vote for him too!!