Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our new Boy!


We are home from the hospital today. Everything went well. Yesterday I went in at 6am and he was born at 12:32pm. He would have been born 20 minutes earlier, but the nurse made me lay on my back and told me not to cough, sneeze, or sit up, because my Dr was in surgery. When she came in all I had to do was sit up and push once and he was out. The reason my Dr went to surgery was because when she called and they checked me I was only a 5-6cm, I went completely efaced in 10 minutes. I was expecting him to come at 2pm.


He weighed 7 lbs, 8oz and was 20" long.





El is just giddy when she gets to hold him.

Em has a picture she had me draw of our family.

10 comments:

Quiltermama said...

Ohhhhh! He's SO sweet!!! Aren't babies wonderful! :-)

The pictures with his big sisters are precious!!!

BIG Congrats!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats Amanda, he is adorable. I absolutely love the pictures with his big sisters, their expressions are wonderful! I am glad everything went well.

Becky said...

How precious..all 3 of them are! What a blessing!

Kathleen said...

So precious! Congrats and so glad that things went well. I can't wait to meet him. The girls are just adorable with him.

DeAnn Aalbers said...

Y'all are such a cute little - well, not so little - family!

I absolutely LOVE the pictures with Em & El!!

alice said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and I'm so glad everything was "uneventful"! Your family is just precious and I will continue to pray for a smooth transistion for you all.

Emily said...

Congratulations...he looks like a cutie. Your girls look like they have the big sis thing down pat. Glad everything went so well.

Jenny said...

Oh, he is so handsome! The pics with Emily and Ella are just precious! I am glad that all went well, but I was sorry to hear that you didn't get to deliver in two hours ;-) Oh well, at least God made up for it by having you only go through the one push! I can't wait to meet you little guy in person! Have a wonderful 4th and let us know if you need anything!

brickmomma said...

Hooray!!!!

LOVE the faces of the girls---- what great big sisters they must be. I bet you get lots of help!!

The Wests said...

Oh congratulations you guys! What a fantastic family you are.