Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby B's First Tonka Truck

I had a great idea on Tuesday. I thought that putting Baby B in the bed of a Tonka truck would be cute. The only problem is that with my post pregnant brain it took me 3 weeks to think of this. I would have loved to have gotten it taken when he was a few days old. Oh Well!! Here are some of the shots I got yesterday in my in-laws yard. Be sure to look at the last one. El didn't want to be left out!! I think I am going to try again later to see if I can get some with his eyes open. He wasn't too happy to be laying in the truck.







6 comments:

alice said...

way, Way, WAY CUTE!!! You are so creative! I'll have to put my brain to it and see if I can modify your idea for a girl............

DeAnn Aalbers said...

That is so awesome! And I LOVE El in the truck. I do believe you've got a character on your hands!

Kathleen said...

That is so cute! Wish I had thought of that!

Nicole said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brickmomma said...

Really cute! I love El in there, too!

Becky said...

Very sweet!
You have fun times with trucks ahead of you!!!