Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our last day as a family of 4

Today is the last day we will be a family of 4 and only girls (other than B-Daddy of course). Tomorrow morning I go in to be induced to have baby number 3! I have to call tomorrow at 5:30am to see if they have a bed for me. I pray they do. With El (#2) they didn't and I had to wait till they called me back to go in. She came quick though, which I was thankful for since my epidural didn't work. I was only in labor with her for 4 hours total. It took Em (#1) 8 hours. So he should only take 2 hours!! HA!



Here is a picture I took the other day of EL in Em's tutu! She loves to dress up!

We started with Em, taking pictures next to their bed the day before or morning of. Here is the picture in front of Beau's bed with the girls.

I always did a belly shot also. El wanted to kiss my belly. She was laughing the whole time.

7 comments:

alice said...

such sweet pics! You look great! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow...

Quiltermama said...

Wishing you all the best!!! I'll be thinking about you and praying for you and the new baby tomorrow!

:-)

brickmomma said...

Way to go~
Here comes Beau!
We love you so!!

Nicole said...

I cant wait!!!!!!! I want to see if he has those cute little cheeks your girls do!!!

Kelly said...

I am so excited for you guys. We are praying for you today and hope everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to see pictures.

Good luck!

The Wests said...

I'll be praying for you today! Can't wait to see Beau!

Jenny said...

I love the pictures! We got the email form Cindy this afternoon, and Beau is just adorable! I can't wait to meet him! Let us know if you need anything!