Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Future Home

Well we closed on B-daddy's office building, so now we are starting our house. We have an acre in a country subdivision and we started the process of building yesterday. B-Daddy is going to be the contractor. We are excited to get started. We will be 2 houses down from B-daddy's parents and another 2 houses down from B-daddy's brother's house. They will be building along with us. We are not getting our hopes up, but we may be in by the end of the year. That all depends on weather, and subs.
Here is our lot

Here is the forms for the slab.


I had to add this picture. This is El with lip stick on. She kind of missed her lips though.

4 comments:

Quiltermama said...

How exciting!!!

S told me "All I want for my birthday is lipstick" a few weeks ago. So, after some searching, I found her some "Jello" flavored kid gloss (she found it and has already gone through one tube--LOL--applying, wiping with tissue, reapplying). I was trying to hold out on makeup til the teenage years, but that's the "only" thing she wanted from us. :o)

These girls are too funny!

brickmomma said...

Hooray!!!

Kelly said...

Yay, I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the finished product, I know it is going to be wonderful.

Jenny said...

So much FUN! I am so excited for you guys; I can't wait to see all the pics. of your house building progress!