Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Sweet Boy Turns 1!

Well June 30th was Baby B's birthday. We all walked in his room that morning singing Happy Birthday to him. We get ready and headed to bible study, then off the lunch with daddy. That evening I made a cake and a cup cake for him and we had dinner with the family that is in town.
What a sweet boy we have been blessed with. Here are some of the things that make him special:

*He is so loving and fun to have around.
*I love his easy going spirit and his wonderful smiles.
*He loves his daddy so much. He wakes up asking for him and continues to look for him when we leave his room. If daddy is in the room most of the time he needs to be holding him.
*He loves blueberries and can eat them so fast. The first time he had them I thought he dropped 1/2 of them until I realized they were all gone.
*He loves to eat in general. The boy can put away some food!
*He loves his sisters and loves playing with them.
*He lights up when he sees any of us.
*He loves to play in their room. He likes to crawl on their bed and just sit and play. When he is done he comes down head first and keeps on going.

* He's got the plasma car riding down. He rolls all over the house.

* I am so blessed to call him my son, he is so special and sweet. I just love getting some sweet loving from him.






Here a some pictures when he was first born followed by some recent ones.




Happy 1st Birthday Baby B!






2 comments:

DeAnn Aalbers said...

Y'all are the sweetest family!

Becky said...

So sweet!! Happy b/d all 3!!!