Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Em

Yesterday Em turned 5! She was woke up by Baby B, B daddy and I going to her room to sing Happy Birthday to her. In the process El woke up and started singing also. Em woke up and smiled and when we were done got up and gave me a hug, Baby B a kiss, and El a hug for singing to her. We had bible study that morning and afterwards went to Chick-fil-a to eat with B daddy. Then we came home and had 2 friends come over to play and spend the night. We made homemade pizza and brownies at my in-laws and swim till 8:30pm. One of the little girls decided to go home with her parents after swimming and the other stayed the night with us. The girls had a great time playing and having fun.

We love you sweet Em! You are such a blessing from God and a joy to our family.

We are planning on taking the girls to the Rodeo Thursday night as part of their birthday gift. My girls love horses and animals. I just pray it is not crazy HOT! I know they will have fun anyway.

No comments: