Monday, January 7, 2008

Blog Vacation

I guess I have been on a blog vacation. Time just seems to fly by especially during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. We seem to be back to "normal" now.

I am finally starting to get some energy back. I am now 14 weeks pregnant and I am feeling good. We will have a new baby around July 10th. The funny thing is, Sunday at church I had 4 people tell me I was looking skinny. I don't know how that is possible, but I guess the correct response would be "Thank You!" Who would have thought being pregnant would make you look skinny. It had to be the all dark colors. There is something to be said about black!

I got some cute picture I will have to upload and share.

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

glad you're back!

brickmomma said...

glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't realize you were expecting again. So happy for you!