Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Kroger had a Saturday where they doubled coupons up to $1. So I sat down with my coupons and a list from the computer and got my stuff together. I had to wait till later in the day to go since I had sleepover with some girls from my Sunday School class at my home. The kids and Daddy B slept at Daddy B's parents that evening. When they came home that Saturday we headed to the store. The girls were doing really well and I was wondering why they were so quiet. Not getting out of the car, not touching anything on the isles at eye level. I credited it to my super parenting ablilty! HA! Until I walked away from the basket to get some yogurt, when I returned this is what I found..........



This is the best way to get some shopping done. There was no complaining and I got what I went for. So much for the super parenting!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! What sweet sisters.