Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I haven't been posting lately, but there is a ton going on here. We took some cute pictures last week of the kids in cowboy wear, I will have to post some soon. This past weekend we went home to celebrate my younger brothers birthday.

I have been doing boot camp (exercise program) since about April. I went this past Monday and was there a whole whopping 5 minutes. We were doing high knee skips and I felt something pop in my Rt calf. I couldn't walk without pain. So I picked up my stuff and headed home. I was home before 6am with a painful leg. I called around and found an orthopedic Dr with an opening. I went that afternoon and found out I tore my calf muscle. I will have to rest with it elevated and iced. Today it is a little better, but now my foot is swollen some. I have had it wrapped so that helps some. We were suppose to go to Schlitterbauhn on Sunday, but I am unsure if that is going to happen or not. I am hoping it starts feeling better soon. My in-laws have been a great help with the kids since I can't take good care of Baby B because I can't pick him up.

I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh no, yikes! I am so sorry. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Amy said...

Sorry to hear about this!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Thank God for the in-laws, right!!