Monday, May 11, 2009

Pool Fun

Yesterday we heated up our in-laws pool and enjoyed a great swim. This was Baby B's first swim ever. He wasn't too sure if he liked being in his float. He was also tired from playing in the church nursery. We swam with him for a little while then I took him out and held him and he was out in 2 minutes. The girls had a great time sliding and playing. We had another couple and their family out with us and the girls loved playing together. There was fun had by all!!

B-daddy catching Em







El's turn


Here are some pictures of Baby B playing in the girls doll house bed. He loves playing in their bed. He played for over an hour, just laughing and thinking he is BIG stuff!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, that looks like such a fun time. My kids would be so jealous. lol I can't get over how cute all the pictures turned out of Baby B. He is so photogenic, well actually all of your kids are.

katie newton said...

I LOVE the new house and pool!!! How awesome!!!! And I can't believe how big baby b is getting!!!! I love the pics of him in the truck.