Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Em's Dance Recital

Friday night we had Em's recital practice and Saturday was her recital. My mom and my grandmother came in to watch her, and B-Daddy's parents came also. Em had a great time dancing. She informed me earlier that she is done with dancing and El can dance next year. So El will be dancing next year and Em will go to Kindergarten. She wants to take a break for now. We will see if she wants to get back in it later. Here are some pictures we took of her dancing.


Em and me


Em ready to go

Here is our traditional picture. Last year is the one below, Em decided to put her tutu on her head so I took a picture of her. So this year we continued the tradition.



Love this picture, look at Em's face! It is so funny.

Suffle, tap
Waving good bye.

Em's ballet


Em bowing

1 comment:

Quiltermama said...

Beautiful!!! Love the tutu on the head pictures!!!