Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Subdivision Halloween Party

Last night we went out to our new house (the one we are building) and we had a Subdivision Halloween Party. There were hot dogs, a costume parade, hay ride and trick or treating. We didn't do the hay ride because the trailer was full of kids. We opted on walking to all the houses. I ended up leaving Baby B with Grandma and Papa and the girls rode in the stroller. Em was so excited, she kept saying "Mom, I never been trick or treating before!" We usually just do the church thing and a few houses on Halloween Night. We got back to Grandma and Papa's house about 8:30pm, the girls were all excited about their candy.

It was a great night to walk and see all the stars that God created. All the neighbors were very friendly and it was nice to meet them and put a face to the house. Some of the houses just left their bucket outside on their porch, because they were trick or treating also. I just love it out there! I am looking forward to our move in the next month (hopefully!)

Here are some pictures of our kids dressed up.

This outfit came from one of my friends box of clothes that she let me borrow. She told me that it was her nephews and it is 15 year old. It has only been worn 2 times. It looks awesome and went well with the theme we went with. He was so cute in it!










No comments: