Thursday, April 24, 2008

Success

Well the doll house bed has been a big success. The girls just love it! El is transitioning to sleeping on the bottom with Em. She has done quite well. And Em even wants to sleep in her bed and take a nap in the afternoons.

Tonight we were listening to them/watching them on the monitor and Em was singing; "Yes, Jesus loves you, yes, Jesus loves you, El Grace Jesus loves you the Bible tells me so." Then we hear El's version of the song. Just too cute.

I spent most of the day today cleaning out closets and combining Em and El's closet. I got clothes washed that was passed down for "the boy with no name." (baby #3) His room is coming along nicely, The clothes are done and now all I have to do is decorate it, put bedding on and make a cover for the changing table. El was a little confused when she had to go to Em's old room to get her new diaper and PJ's tonight.

We are planning on having a garage sale next weekend. I am amazed at how much junk you can collect. Once I get this stuff out of my house it is going to be wonderful!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I like to garage sale and altho I just got a bunch of stuff out of my house, I might have to come see what you have!! :o)
Post pics of his room when done! What's the theme?

The Wests said...

So precious! I can't wait to hear the name--will it start with an E?