Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Friday Carriage Ride

I am attempting to catch up on my blogging, so here it goes!

We took the girls to First Friday activities. We tried to ride the carriage in March, but the weather put a damper on the activities. They cancelled the Carriage ride. So Em wasn't too happy, she had her heart set on riding. I showed her the pictures of the horse and carriage on the Internet and she was ready, but we were not able to ride in March. So we promised her that we would take her in April. A month is a long time for a 3.5 year old. And let me tell you that she didn't forget, nor did I expect her too. She was excited when she say it coming up and El kept squealing and pointing at the horse. The girls absolutely loved every bit of it. They were so excited.





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Did you tip the driver?

:)

Amanda said...

No, we figured that our fee was tip enough.