Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sickness and Swim lessons

Well we are recovering from being sick. It all started Saturday evening with Em having a fever, cough and running nose. Then El started fever on Sunday and B-Daddy followed. The girls recovered, but B-Daddy is still fighting the fever and crud. I just have the crud with no fever so far.


Below is some pictures of Em in her first swim lesson for the Spring, they started Tuesday night. She was so excited. Her class just has 4 people in it so she should catch on fast.




2 comments:

Nicole said...

They called from Callies school today. I took her in & strep throat it is! an expensive antibiotic was purchased & hopes of a well Easter is in our prayers! I will pray for yall too!!!!

Nicole said...

They called from Callies school today. I took her in & strep throat it is! an expensive antibiotic was purchased & hopes of a well Easter is in our prayers! I will pray for yall too!!!!