Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Cinnamon Butt Bread" for anyone?

We are home safe and ready to get back to "normal". Monday was a day off of preschool and a day to do nothing, PJ day for Em. She was in them all day long. She just played and had fun at home. When B-Daddy came home we did get out after dinner to go see my in-laws new house they are building. They are at the fun stage where every day something new has happened. They are installing the cabinets and trim. It is looking so nice! I let Em go in her pj's since we weren't planning on running into anyone. All in all it was a nice quiet day.

Now getting to the title of this blog. I send B-Daddy to the store Saturday night for milk. He is a sucker for the marked down bread at Kroger. He came home with a loaf of cinnamon bread. Today we were eating lunch and B-Daddy and I each had a piece of bread with butter for dessert. Em said "mom I want some bread with butt on it." I had to laugh and asked her to explain. She said "I want bread like you with butt on it." I said "butter on it?" She said yes "butt-er!" We were rolling!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!
She is such a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

The funny things these little ones say!!! Just precious!!!

:-)

Love,
Quiltermama

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!
I enjoyed finding your blog thru Jamee's and Laura's.
What a cute, funny thing to say!! That is a 'keeper' for sure!!