Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blood, Sweat and Pain!


B-Daddy and I went to his new office and cleaned up some. We piled the stuff up that could be brought back and receive credit for and we picked up all the boards that would be useful to build a play house. They use so much wood for bracing and such that after they use it they just toss it. I told B-Daddy that we should save all the scraps and we could build a cool play house. So we loaded up his trailer and ended up with a load. Here are some pics. I think that we are going to have a 2-story play house!!


Where the blood and pain comes in is when I was helping B-Daddy carry a piece of Advantech (4' X 8') which weighs about 80lbs and is used to deck the floor on the 2nd story. I was walking with it and ended up running into a board with nails that was hanging off the trailer. If you look at the picture it is the longest board on the trailer. Needless to say I was done carrying boards after that!! I have a good goose egg on my knee now. I then swept out the nails and saw dust out of the office. I was good and sweaty after all this!

Have a great week! I am off of posting till the 14th. Thanks for reading!

No comments: