Thursday, September 24, 2009

Laura Ingalls

Today is dress as your favorite book character at school. Em wasn't sure what she wanted and I wasn't sure we had much for her to do. Then the thought crossed my mind that some of our friends girls had a Little House on the Prairie party awhile back. So I sent an email out and was told that they had a dress and bonnet. I didn't tell her till I knew for sure we had the goods. When she found out that she could dress like Laura she was so excited and gitty. She told me last night that she couldn't wait to dress up and wear her bonnet. Little House on the Prairie is one of her favorite shows, we also have the books, but have watched the whole 10 series of them. Here are some pictures I took this morning.



The pale has an apple in it for her teacher!

2 comments:

Susan said...

She looks so adorable! Very great outfit!

Elizabeth said...

Cute!!!