Monday, February 9, 2009

This is for you Becky!

Ok Becky, I am finally posting some pictures of our home. The first picture is of the living room. The right side is the girls room, baby B's room and a jack n jill bath between their rooms. The Left side is a guest bath, guest room and a door to go up stairs for future growth.Living Room view from the island. That is Baby-B's head, he was sitting on the island doing a breathing treatment. He is now too big to sit in his Bumbo, he knows how to get out on his own.


Kitchen view from the living room, pardon the pantry door being opened. The opening to the Rt is to the garage, utility and the master room and bath.

Kitchen view from the dining area.
Dining room
View of Living room from the front door.
Porch, which will eventually be screened in and a patio that is going to have a fire pit.

Our tub, I took this picture for my wall words.



6 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks Amanda!! It's gorgeous!! I love it!!!
Will you tell me where you got your wall words please? I want some for kitchen and living area!

Kathleen said...

Your house is just beautiful -- so happy for you guys. I love the wall words. Where did you get those?

Susan said...

I love your new house. It is soooo beautiful. My favorite part are the verses on the walls. Thanks for sharing!

Christine Hoover said...

your house is beautiful!!! love it

brickmomma said...

So great!! Can't wait to come visit :)

You guys did a great job!!

Amy said...

I love your home. Wish we still lived in TX...I miss this style of houses :) GA is surely NOT TX!! Miss you guys. You have a beautiful family.