Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby update

Monday I was going over with Em our plans for the week. I told her that on Tues we are going to church for Bible study and on Wed we are going to a Dr appointment with mommy, and we will get to see if mommy has a brother or sister in her tummy. She immediatley said "You have a baby brother in your tummy." I told her that it might be a sister, so we are going to take some pictures and see. I also told her that she will be going on her preschool field trip right after the Dr appointment.

Later that afternoon while I was sewing she told me that she was a Dr and we are going to have a baby brother. I asked her what should we name that baby brother and she thought awhile and said, "baby brother Emily". I don't think that would work for a boys name.

Well we had our 20 week ultrasound and Em was right we are having a boy. Now the hard part coming up with a name. We had some in mind, but they have been taken the last few months. We might have to duplicate.


Here are some pictures of Em and El reading. They both just loves books. I hope that keeps up.



7 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so thrilled for you guys!!!!!!

brickmomma said...

That is so fun! I am glad Em got to go with you.....now for the name.....

Becky said...

That is wonderful that you are getting a boy in the mix! He should be well sheltered and taken care of with 2 big sisters!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! What a blessing. Those 2 girls are going to love on him so much!

Anonymous said...

SOOO happy for you. I remember when the doc told me (after 2 boys) that Cass was a girl, I refused to believe it. I didn't cut ONE tag off any of the cute pink stuff I got just because I literally thought there was no way I could have something different than a boy!
Love!! Cece

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

I think you should call him Bemily! ;-)

Love,
Quiltermama

DeAnn Aalbers said...

Congratulations! We love having a boy, but it's sure going to be different!